Size: 19.4 MB
Price: Free to try | $29.95
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Prevent system crashes and optimize your Windows registry for peak PC performance with WinZip Registry Optimizer, a two-in-one utility that takes the work out of cleaning, repairing, and organizing your PC's registry.
What is the Windows registry?
At the core of your PC's operating system is the Windows registry, a collection of entries for every hardware and software component installed on your computer. Created every time a component is added or changed, registry entries capture vital information and settings that help your system operate smoothly.
Over time, as more and more components and applications are installed, upgraded, or deleted, the Windows registry becomes congested with entries that may be obsolete or unnecessary. A clogged registry can lead to erratic system performance and a slower PC.
Do I need to clean/optimize my Windows registry?
The following symptoms may indicate Windows registry issues:
- Your PC is fairly new but its performance is already slow
- Your computer takes forever to start up
- Your PC freezes frequently
- Your PC crashes without reason
- You encounter Windows errors regularly
- Your applications open slowly and freeze often
Clean and protect with Registry Cleaner
Registry Cleaner helps prevent crashes and system errors by cleaning your Windows registry automatically.
- Scan for and remove unnecessary registry entries with one click
- Minimize issues when installing new software applications
- Reduce the likelihood of data corruption due to conflicting registry entries
Registry Optimizer repairs, reorganizes, and compacts your Windows registry for best performance and maximum speed.
- Automatically build a cleaner, leaner registry based on existing valid registry entries
- Remove deleted registry entries, gaps, and fragmentation
- Use less disk space and consume fewer memory resources